[OM] FS Learning curve left overs

Subject: [OM] FS Learning curve left overs
From: lgriffin@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 21:51:12 -0700
 These items are learning curve left over, spares, duplicates, and
replaced by Oly gear. I need funds to have my 4Ts CLA. I'm listing the
items
for sale, condition, and asking price. Following the items for sale is a

list of items I would take in trade. My ratings may not be the best, I'm

going to try and be conservative. All these items are sold with a 30 day

money back, unless other wise specified. Please contact me off list to
buy or ask any questions.

Focusing screens

1-1 wrapped in plastic in plastic box with acc. looks new 25.00
1-4    LNIB       20.00
1-8    LNIB         25.00
1-10 wrapped in plastic in plastic box with acc. looks
new                                  30.00

Olympus Variable Diopters Adapter A 0-2 (IS series
?)                                      15.00

Olympus Eyecup 1,
LNIB
25.00

Flashes

Kako Auto-2500-S, Series cut-off system auto strobe,
w/man.                         60.00
    GN on high 42, low is 14, both @ ASA25
    cond. 9, scuff marks on tube hsg.

Vivitar 252       automatic electronic flash w/man &
case.                                     35.00
    GN 32 @ ASA25, cond 8, looks good missing
    aluminum trim plate on side of tube.

Vivitar Auto 200  cond. 8 the table on the side is marked
up,                                 15.00
    but still readable. There is a manual mode.

Olympus T32, 4 ea., not working condition one has a broken
foot                     ??.?? ea.
      another a cracked case.

Filters

Cokin Series A
Kit
15.00

          The set consists of a case with 11 slots (10 filter and one
holder?),
   2 filter holders, 1 ea. 49 mm a adapter ring, 1 ea. filter cover for
   A holder, 5 filters in cases - Gradual T2 #125,
      Diffuser 1 #83,
      COEF. X 3.5 Orange #2,
      COEF. X 2.5 Sepia #5,
      Star 4 X  #57.
       The # is actually a circle.
   There are 2 ea. P System adapter rings for 49 and 55 mm threads.
   The Star filter is in circular and unfortunately has a scuff mark
   located in the viewing area, probably worthless. I know little
    of the Cokin filter system and probably couldn't answer any
   questions other than visual. I picked these up on Ebay with a
   camera bag and bunch of other accessories, so I can't say what
   they cost me.

Teleconverters

Rokinon 2X,   w/manual, like new, case is a little beat
up                                      15.00

OP      3X   cond. 9+, in a Kenko case the zipper
has                                           15.00
    separated from the case

Vivitar Series 1 90mm f/2,5 Macro Adapter, cond
9+                                            30.00
    There are enough marks on the mounting
    surfaces to say it has been mounted, other wise
    like new.

Lenses

Sigma Zoom-Master 35-70 mm, f/2,8-4, cond, 9 w/end
caps                                40.00

Sigma Zoom-(Beta symbol) II 60-200 mm, f/4-5,6 cond 9,
w/cs                           25.00
    and caps, glass is clean, but bad zoom creep.
    Sigma has told me $50 to have it serviced.

Tokina Wide angle 24 mm, f/2,8 condition 9, the glass is
clean                             75.00
    To me this lens appears to be a little soft

Kiron 28-105 mm, f/3,2-4,5 Cond.
9                                                                100.00
    This is the lens that prompted the question
    about delaminating to the List. The problem
    was oil on the lens. I had a local camera
    repair CLA it and it works just fine. I'm
    selling this lens because I prefer the macro
    focus on a Tamron 35-105 f/3,5-4,5.

Vivitar Auto Telephoto 135 mm, f/2,8 TX mount cond.
9+                                  40.00

Tamron -F 135 mm f/2,8 BBAR Multi
C.                                                            ??
    This lens has scratches on the front element
    dirt on the inside (piece of grass?), and the
    body is rough.

Tamron 60-300 mm f/3.8-5.4 SP BBAR MC  Adaptall
mount                                  ??
    Lens has scratches on front element, dented
    filter ring and fungus around the outside of
    the front element as well as dirt or fungus
    on the inner elements.

Tokina 50-250 mm
f/4-?
??
    Body rough couple of small pits on front element.
    This was sold as a Tokina though I can find no
    manufactures name on the lens.

 The above three lenses were sold as having decent glass I'd be
 a little dubious. I have not had a chance to take any pictures with
 them yet, so can't say if they will return a "decent" picture

Vivitar TX mount cond.
9
15.00

Olympus AF 50mm fr/1,8 cond.
9
10.00

Literature

Olympus System Chart
0685-20MS
5.00
Olympus Lens Chart
C64-0386D
5.00
Olympus Lens Chart
C64-0485D
5.00
Olympus Manual for Motor Drive Group
0986-4MS                                             5.00
Olympus Manual for Interchangeable Lens Group IEMZLG 1176
20MT              10.00
Olympus Manual for Interchangeable Lens Group IEMZLG 0178
20MT              10.00

OM Bodies

OM-10, cond.
9-9+
90.00
   This is the camera that started my Zuikoholism. It was
 serviced by a local camera in March of 99. I've run about 10
 rolls thru it.

OM-2N, black body, cond.
9+
not yet
   I'm not sure that I should let this camera go. I haven't
 used it yet, I bought it off Ebay with a stuck winder
 John H. has it now.

OM-PC, cond. cosmetically a
9+
60.00
   This camera looks good, light brassing, no dents,
 scratches. The problem is that the light metering is reading
 at least one stop high. There are also some scratches on the
 focusing screen.

 I have several 50mm 1,8 lens that if someone needs one to go with
 a body add $10.

Items wanted
Diopters +2 for Eyecup 1
T20 Battery door
TTL cables
Focusing screens 1-7
Shoe 4
OM-2, I'd like another 2 for back up. It can be, not working.

Regards,
Larry