(Fwd) Re: [OM] Need 35-70mm f/3.6 lens hood

Subject: (Fwd) Re: [OM] Need 35-70mm f/3.6 lens hood
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 07:59:58 +0000

From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [OM] Need 35-70mm f/3.6 lens hood
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 23:42:46 PDT

Hey, Albert, welcome.  I'm a sorta newbie myself, having browsed the
archives for a couple of years before joining the list a few weeks ago.

You can su*bscribe to the Digest instead and just get the whole wad once a
day or so.  But the Digest doesn't sort threads by topic, so I discontinued
it.  I like to follow threads - quicker for me.

If AOL permits e-mail sorting by FROM or SUBJECT categories you can use that
utility to good effect.  For example my Hotmail account is setup so that OM
list stuff goes into its own folder, spam goes into the Bulk mail folder
which is auto-deleted periodically, and everything else goes to my regular
inbox.  Occasionally something gets misrouted but not often enough to
matter.

BTW, I believe the correct term is zuikoholism.  Zuikoitis sounds like
something that might actually *need* to be cured.
Lex Jenkins
Visit "Vistas Tejas" at http://www.photoscene.com/lexjenkins/