Re: [OM] First efforts at an on-line gallery.

Subject: Re: [OM] First efforts at an on-line gallery.
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 01:03:33 -0700 (PDT)
bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Bean & Bean Cotton Co/Bean Farms http://www.beancotton.com> Peach
Orchard, MO

Nice pictures, Barry. I agree with other people's comments but I also
think it would be more interesting if you could include some technical
and other details about each shot (e.g. location, time of year, time of
day, lens used, aperture and shutter speed settings, etc.)

Regards,

=====
Ray