Re: [OM] OM Zuiko 75mm / 150mm f4 zoom

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Zuiko 75mm / 150mm f4 zoom
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 05:55:45 -0700
John Hudson writes:

<< I heard today from someone in the photo trade, whose opinions I have
never had reason to doubt in the past, that the 75mm / 150mm f4 zoom is
going, or has already gone, out of production. This was from an existing
Olympus dealer.

Is anyone able to confirm or definitely refute what I was told? >>

It has been out of production for 13 years. While it was on the Sept 1,
1986 price list, it was dropped by August 1, 1987. By that time it was
already a 14 year old design.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV