[OM] Fort Worth/Dallas area camera show

Subject: [OM] Fort Worth/Dallas area camera show
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 18:21:24 -0500
The Grapevine show is coming up in a week.  Anyone interested in a casual
meeting of the local list members?  Steve Goss, Tom Moynihan, and I had a
nice visit at a show a couple of months ago, but I let Garry D. down as we
weren't still where I said we'd be when he came looking.  Thus I have
demonstated inadequate leadership qualities and decline to organize it this
time.  However, I will show up if someone else wants to be the flight
leader.  Might be veeery interesting to see if Lex and Garry are really like
that in person....<g>

Gary Edwards

"Kick the tires, light the fires, first one on the runway is the flight
leader!"  From the days of the last real gunfighter, the Vought Crusader.

> I think Dirk just wants people to say" there goes one heck of an Olympus
photographer and he has the balls to prove it". {:-0 {:-> }:-)>>