[OM] Free to good Home.

Subject: [OM] Free to good Home.
From: "John J. Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 22:16:56 -0700
I bought a  Tamrac case off E-bay and while checking it out I found a small
black piece of rubber that says viewfinder cap on one side and Olympus on
the other.  I sent off a e-mail to the seller and he says that it is
probably for a IS-3 that he does not have any more.  It fits nothing that
 I have and rather than throw it away or put it in the Junk drawer I
thought that I  would offer it to the list.  So first one that needs it
send me a e-mail with your address and I will send to you.  I am planning
on stuffing it in a regular envelope. my e-mail address is
  jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

John Gettis