Re: [OM] The one that almost got away.

Subject: Re: [OM] The one that almost got away.
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 12:57:09 EDT
Good advice Lex. I too, like it when I can "squeeze" Kodak or Fuji for a
little more, but....it's better to get "only" 23 or 24 complete exposures
than to try and "beat" Kodak or Fuji out of 2 or 3 more shots per roll, and
have that important # 25, 26, or 27 ruined in processing. My rule is- no
important shots on frames # 1 or # 24 and over. If you know you need more
shots of a subject, or have something important coming up to shoot, and the
frame counter reads "23" then change the darn roll, for cryin-out-loud!

George S.