[OM] Camera Show

Subject: [OM] Camera Show
From: "Ed Brillhart" <gebrill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 16:14:04 -0500
The Grapevine show is coming up in a week.  Anyone interested in a casual
>meeting of the local list members?  Steve Goss, Tom Moynihan, and I had a
>nice visit at a show a couple of months ago, but I let Garry D. down as we
>weren't still where I said we'd be when he came looking.  Thus I have
>demonstated inadequate leadership qualities and decline to organize it this
>time.  However, I will show up if someone else wants to be the flight
>leader.  Might be veeery interesting to see if Lex and Garry are really
>like
>that in person....<g>
>
>Gary Edwards

Gary, I am a member of a club called "The Red River Photography Club" and
several of us are going to Greater Metroplex Camera Show at the Grapevine
Convention Center on the 22nd. Anyway, I'd definitely be interested in
meeting some other list members while I am there. If you decide to get
together please let me know a time and place. Thanks. Ed Brillhart