RE: [OM] OM1

Subject: RE: [OM] OM1
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 23:30:43 -0400
I doubt if that body is there.   If it is the one I saw a while back, it was
lacking a rewind knob.
Also note that they show a 35 shift, 2 75-150's, a 50 1.4, and a 135 macro
with tube (I traded for those 3 months ago).  None of those items are in the
store.  Just the 28 3.5 and ~ 10 50 1.8's.

Midwest does a horrible job of keeping there web page updated, at least the
OM stuff.

Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx

Hi again,

I was just poking around the web and saw a website for Midwest Photo
Exchange in Ohio that lists an OM1 with shoe in what they consider 8+
condition for $99. It seems pretty reasonable to me, Maybe someone on the
list needs a second body (I sure could use one - at least that's what my
wife tells me)

Their website is www.midwestphoto.com and their phone number is
614-261-1264.

Thanks again to everyone for help in the past with my sometime simple
questions.

Jeff Bellin
Newton, MA