Re: [OM] Is this lens OM or ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Is this lens OM or ?
From: "Dinkar Jhalera" <Dinkar.Jhalera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 23:11:25 +0100
Well, the buyer happens to be me.  I must admit that the seller did not have
much clue as to what lens it was.  In the end I went by just looking at the
pictures on eBay that the seller had put and I believe it to be a an f1.2
Pen FT lens.  I have not got the lens as the seller shipped by surface mail
and as I am in UK it will take a month or two before I see it.  Jury is out
whether it was a bargain or not and how much the customs here charge me when
it gets here.

Dinkar Jhalera