Re: [OM] Listee equipment sales and prices

Subject: Re: [OM] Listee equipment sales and prices
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 21:58:35 -0700 (PDT)
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
If you have a mint condition M-1 that's New-in-the-box, no one but no
one will be at all surprised to see you offer that precious jewel to
other than the highest possible bidder.  Take it directly to eBay if
you
want to sell it
(snip)
Thanks, Chuck, I was wondering what to do with mine! I thought it was
probably obsolete and, thus, worthless, particularly with its funny
yellow colour (brass plated?) and its 50mm f1.4 M-series lens ;-)

Regards,

=====
Ray