[OM] Advice needed re old Olympus kit

Subject: [OM] Advice needed re old Olympus kit
From: Piers.Thompson@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 14:05:47 +0100
I have an OM-30 with 50mm 1.4 plus an old zoom lense - it's definately a
Zuiko lense with separate zoom and focus ring, I think that it's a 75-150mm
but I could be wrong.  It's all absolutely mint and with cases.  I never
use it and I'm thinking of buying a modern SLR so I thought I'd see if it's
worth selling.  How much do you think I should ask for it?  Is anyone
interested?  Is there much of a market in 2nd hand Olympus kit?

I'm in the UK.

Piers