RE: [OM] Bounce Grip 2

Subject: RE: [OM] Bounce Grip 2
From: Ralph Nitschke <rnitschke@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 15:46:45 -0700
Hi Tom,

I tried two types of batteries.  The Varta 1.3V mercury battery (which is
still available up here in Canada), as well as something called an EXP625 (I
think that's it) which I picked up as an equivalent.  Both batteries gave
the same result.  I think I will pick up an adapter, from what I understand,
the mercury batteries are also being phased out up here.

Thanks,
Ralph