Re: [OM] Quality of Zuiko single coated 50/1.4

Subject: Re: [OM] Quality of Zuiko single coated 50/1.4
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 21:07:02 +0800
I'm not sure what S/N Gary used for the test. I had a SC with S/N 3xx,xxx
which is very poor wide open, but another SC with 5xx,xxx is very good,
comparable to my MC of S/N >1M. It even seems to be sharper at the center
when wide open. The one with S/N 3xx,xxx is differ from the 5xx,xxx in
optical construction, while the 5xx,xxx looks to be the same as the one with
S/N >1M.

C.H.Ling