Re: [OM] OT Practically an Engineer!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Practically an Engineer!!!
From: "gary edwards" <maitani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 01:03:06 GMT
Yeah, Les, he's a smart kid.  He'll figure it out soon enough.

Incidentally, he still owes me the picture of a girl in a grass skirt, promised in return for my loan of a couple of lenses for his celebratory trip to Hawaii <g>.

Gary Edwards (currently off engineering in the wilds of southern New Mexico, with two OMs in the trunk of my rent car and no time to shoot!)