Re: [OM] quicky grey question

Subject: Re: [OM] quicky grey question
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 09:03:09 -0500 (CDT)
On Wed, 19 Jul 2000 02:49:31 -0700 (PDT), Acer V wrote:

>will fuji usa process grey film (sensia and trix) or will i get stuck
>sending it off to some far away land ( recall reading someone had to send
>grey slide film since kodak wouldn't touch it)

Fuji will process it. No problem. FWIW, I've never been able to tell
a quality difference between grey and USA. Shoot in confidence.

>also, does b&h offer student discounts or something? i might just get my
>supply there instead of buying it here if it will work out to saving $$
>(haven't figured that out yet <g>. thx

I don't believe they do, but a 1-800 call would tell the tale.

BB
--
B.B. Bean               bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Peach Orchard, MO       http://www.beancotton.com/bbbean.shtml