Re: [OM] sunpak flash stuff

Subject: Re: [OM] sunpak flash stuff
From: Tarka69@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 10:21:40 EDT
I had a similar issue with my sunpak flash as well.  for the longest time i
couldn't tell if it was working correctly with my OM-2n or not.  And in
checking the green exposure light on the flash, it always stopped blinking by
the time i got my eye away from the viewfinder.  I finally just forgot about
the picture and snapped a couple exposures while looking at the light.
Everything seems to be in order, and my experiences have been more or less
identical to yours, so i wouldn't worry!
Evan