Re: [OM] protecting images from theft

Subject: Re: [OM] protecting images from theft
From: johncw@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 10:18:57 -0700

Simon E,

This is cool. The future appears to headed towards "digital watermarks",
though. Even for the little guy. One of the dot com's trying to be the
leader in this field is http://www.digimarc.com (look under "Secure
Documents" tab). There are others doing the same thing (Exact same
technology - comes from the US military). CYA

John Cwiklinski

Please respond to olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent by:        owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx