Re: [OM] hi, i'm new too.

Subject: Re: [OM] hi, i'm new too.
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 02:14:11 GMT
From: Sean Chan <Sean.Chan@xxxxxxxx>
I'm going to Seoul, Korea for a 1 month business trip ... Tips on safety??

Yeah, a few.

In an argument, especially traffic dispute, the loudest wins. Don't back down. The loser gets the ticket.

Take off your shoes in church. Even in Christian church. It's considered sacred ground. A practice I rather like anyway. More comfy.

Watch what kind of hats the elders wear and wear something less nice. It's considered disrespectful to wear a better hat than the elders.

Don't eat the kimchi.

Have fun!
Lex