[OM] Stuff for sale I

Subject: [OM] Stuff for sale I
From: "Craig Henrikson" <chenriks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 10:51:48 -0400
Time to clear out some of the Oly stuff that I no longer need or want.  If
the prices are too far off, I'm sure I'll hear about it!

Bodies:
            OM4- Looks quite good with only a hint of brassing on the edges
of the prism, minor wear around the lugs and                  some light
scratches on the bottom. But! -- High battery drain (normal for an OM4), the
reset button on the lens
            mount is non-functional (its there but it doesn't reset ), and
the manual wind is sometimes a problem in that it wants
            to fire the shutter every other time  you wind it by hand.  This
is NOT a problem if you use a winder.  Dependable
            otherwise.  All other functions work as they should.  $150.

            OM-1n MD  Generally in excellent condition Minor brassing and  2
barely visible scratches from the strap.
            Bottom engraved with original owner's name.  Minor wear on slots
in battery cover and MD cover (it is there!).
            Meter works and shutter speeds seem fine.  Has a working
Recordataback 3 that has major brassing  on the
            corners and the battery compartment.  This body is close to a 10
if you don't count the databack.  $200

Literature:

            Vision Age - International Color Slide Contest - The Winners
38pp  $5.00

            OM System Lens Handbook - Excellent condition - 1985  $30.00

            OM System Sales Information File (1978, I think)  In good
condition tho the rear outside cover has had something
            stuck to it.  $70

            Original T-32 Manual -- VG Condition $5.00

Cases:

            Two Olympus black ever-ready cases -- Olympus is stamped on the
nose -- marked 1.4N  LN $15.00 ea.

            Oly. Ever-ready case -- Not for single number bodies -- marked
1.4YN -- high top and some room for a
            grip.  I don't know what body it is for.  Ex. $15.00

Lenses:

            Sigma 39-80/3.5 MC Macro zoom.  Small chip and a few scratches
on the front element.  Otherwise VG
            condition. $25.00

            Underground 28/2.8 MC wide angle.  Ex condition. $25.00

            Vivitar 90/2.8 Macro.  Excellent condition, glass fine. $125.00

            OM to Screw mount adapter (nothing fancy)  $10.00

            7mm manual adapter (macro??)  ex. $15.00

All prices are plus shipping.  Contact me off list for more info, etc. at
chenriks@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Craig