[OM] FS - OM Rationalisation

Subject: [OM] FS - OM Rationalisation
From: "Harridge, Wayne" <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 07:17:22 +0800
Dear list members,

I am attempting to rationalise my collection of OM gear, selling off
duplicate items and stuff I tend not to use much, don't worry I'm not
leaving the fold, but hope to finance some other acquisitions.  Shipping &
insurance to be paid at cost by purchaser, note that this stuff is in
Australia so shipping costs may be an issue for other countries (maybe
factor in $AU15 per item for this).  I have quoted the prices in $AU (Oz
dollars), which are currently at about $US0.60 (so US readers multiply by .6
to get a rough idea).  For purchases from outside Oz I would prefer payment
by bank draft in $AU, (I believe US postal orders are NOT acceptable here),
for Oz readers, personal cheque is fine.  All equipment is in perfect
working condition, no fungus, excellent glass except where defects are
noted.  Please reply direct and not via the list.

Now for the stuff:

1.  OM-1 chrome body (accepts MD, but doesn't have the little MD badge),
"fix" shoe, no brassing of chrome parts, bit of black paint missing from
back, missing chrome strip on self timer lever (decorative only), CLA & foam
replacement mid 1998, with Varta Hg cell and MD cover, s/n 919xxx, $AU250.
Add $AU30 if you want a 50mm f1.8 with it.

2.  OM-40 (OM-PC) body, minor brassing, s/n 1212xxx, $AU150.  Add $AU30 if
you want a 50mm f1.8 with it.

3.  Motor drive MD-1 with M18V Control Grip 1, some brassing, $AU220.

4.  Motor drive MD-1 WITHOUT control grip, some brassing, $AU120.

5.  Zuiko MC Auto-S 50mm f1.4, s/n 842xxx, caps, small chip at extreme edge
of rear element, some marking of front element, some brassing of aperture
ring, $AU50.

6.  E.Zuiko Auto-T 135mm f3.5, s/n 284xxx, caps, some brassing of aperture
ring, $AU100.

7.  G.Zuiko Auto-W 35mm f2.8, s/n 145xxx, caps, some brassing of aperture
ring, rubber focussing grip has been repaired (professionally), $AU120.

8.  Auto Makinon MC Zoom 28-80mm f3.5-4.5, 72mm filter thread, close
focussing to 1:5, focussing is "sloppier" than I like, caps,  $AU120.

9. Reflex Makinon MC 500mm f8 mirror lens, close focussing to 1:4, caps,
$AU120.