[OM] Aftermarket Super Wide and 500mm mirror

Subject: [OM] Aftermarket Super Wide and 500mm mirror
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 22:44:14 EDT
I'm interested in something in the 17 to 19mm range for my OM system and have
to date been unsuccessful in finding the really wide Zuikos at an affordable
price. I did chase a 16mm on ebay way past the point of not wanting my better
half to know what I had spent only to loose out to someone who wanted it more
than I did.  Any ideas about a lens in that range that gives reasonable
quality results. I'm also looking for a 500mm mirror.  Saw a Zuiko on ebay
that had a starting point of $250 and that needed cleaning . . . looked like
at least $400 + proposition.  Any aftermarket lenses that should be
concidered by one accustomed to Zuiko quality. Any suggestion would be
greatly appreciated.