Re: [OM] Contax Digicam

Subject: Re: [OM] Contax Digicam
From: Richard Schaetzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 19:59:27 +0200
Paul Wallich wrote:

> Ignoring minor details like the price, this looks awfully sweet.
> It looks like basically everyone _but_ olympus will have a digital
> SLR capable of accepting existing lenses soon...

"Everyone" but Olympus _and_ Contax (1).

The camera uses a new mount.

Bad news for user who changed from OM to Contax because of
the alleged better investment security.(2)

Regards

Richard

(1) AFAIK only Nikon and Cannon have Digital bodies in there 35mm systems.
(2) I doubt there will be usable digital systems soon.