Re: [OM] protecting images from theft

Subject: Re: [OM] protecting images from theft
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 20:26:49 GMT
Excellent idea. In fact, if I'm not disremembering, that's what the mysterious Ctein, he of the ineffable single name, does on his website.

Ctein is among the handful of folk who truly merit the designation of master printer. He uses the now-arcane dye transfer photographic printing process and regards the web images as mere advertising.

Altho' he doesn't say so, I will: Anyone who is satisfied with a pirated inkjet copy of his JPEGs is a myopic dolt.

But viewing his JPEGs online is a treat!

http://plaidworks.com/ctein/

Lex
===