[OM] Olympus gear alert, Brisbane, Australia

Subject: [OM] Olympus gear alert, Brisbane, Australia
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 22 Jul 2000 18:51:21 +1000
Spotted some gear for sale in my local pawnshop today...

Nice looking OM2s/p with 35-70/3.5-4.5 on it.  Price tag says $145.
My jaw nearly hit the flaw.   My hand convulsed toward my wallet.
I began to think of places to hide it.

Alas, that was for just the lens.  They want $290 for the body.

They've also got Winder 2 ($115) and T32 ($165).