Re: [OM] [OT] And for Your Next Assignment

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] And for Your Next Assignment
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 20:23:39 GMT
Some of my favorite San Diego photos are from a place called, if I'm recalling correctly, Chicano Park. Beautiful murals and expressive graffiti painted on the bridge supports. I usually rode my bike around with a camera in the handlebar bag (that still serves as my camera bag 20 years later, tho' I don't ride anymore), stopping and grabbing shots along the way. Great city for that type of photography.

Mission Hill - is that the correct name? - was another incredible sight. Long bike ride uphill, tho'.

OB, PB, La Jolla and the cliffs...[sigh]...Black's Beach...[double sigh]...

Lex
===