Re: [OM] [OT] And for Your Next Assignment

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] And for Your Next Assignment
From: "Keith Berry" <k.berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 22:16:06 +0100
>...Your next assignment, should you choose to accept it, is to
>shoot the sights within about 10 miles of your home:  people, animals,
>landmarks, historical objects or markers, or interesting architecture and
>scenery...

I have a thirty year headstart here, that being how long agoraphobia has
kept me within that sort of distance from home. I suppose I'm lucky in that
there is quite a range of subject matter within the boundary - mountains,
deserts and coastal scenery excepted - but the scenery is becoming less
interesting as the years go by, picturesque-ish neighbourhoods disappearing
under redevelopment that even a Zuiko can't make look attractive. I haven't
shot, er, photographed, people much though lately; I'll give that some
thought.

Regards,
Keith Berry
(Birmingham, England)