Re: [OM] CLASS ACT RE DUX

Subject: Re: [OM] CLASS ACT RE DUX
From: "Francois Corriveau" <francoiscorriveau@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 14:14:32 EDT
Same thing happened to me when I bought close-up lenses and a flash from Tom Scales. He sent the package without having received the payment! Another list member sent me his T-10 just to give me the opportunity to try it! (the flash wasn't even for sale!)..

Yes, there's some great poeple on this list!!!

Francois Corriveau