Re: [OM] chicago

Subject: Re: [OM] chicago
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 15:48:48 +0000
At 17:46 7/23/00 , Gregg wrote:
>helps with the photography.  The places John and I mentioned are *not* close
>together. It might be wise to focus on one area each day and park locally,
>then move to another area for the next shoot.

Almost forgot!  This time of year you can rent a bicycle if you're up to
that (rent the lock too!!!) and use it along the waterfront to get from
place to place.  I found out from talking to one of the bike rental guys
some (most? all?) of them buy bicycles at the beginning of the season when
the weather gets warm and then sell them at the end when it turns cold again.

-- John