[OM] RE: Quality of Zuiko single coated 50/1.4

Subject: [OM] RE: Quality of Zuiko single coated 50/1.4
From: Erwin Voogt <erwin.voogt@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 23:17:02 +0200
Cc: ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I uploaded another picture taken with the infamous single coated 50 mm F1.4,
wide open:

http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/photovoogt/holland/duvel.html

And to make it even worse: this picture is taken on Ektachrome Panther
1600...
Yep, the quality of the picture is crap, but that's why I love it... or is
it because of the 8.5 percent beer called "Duvel"?  ;-)
The picture is part of my first serie of pictures from The Netherlands
(click on "back").
BTW the serial number of my 50 mm F1.4 is 649857.

Bye,

Erwin Voogt
Utrecht, The Netherlands.