Re: [OM] Om-2s received!

Subject: Re: [OM] Om-2s received!
From: jpendley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 21:57:17 -0400
Hi Tom,
This is all very interesting to a spot meter fan like me.  But it seems
to me there have been more complaints about problems with the -2sp than
other Olys.  Am I wrong?  Obviously your experience has been positive.
I'd really like your comments on this camera, both pro and con.  I may
be in the market for one, depending on your experience.  BTW, despite my
wise-cracks at your expense lately, I hope you know how grateful I am
for the way you handled my -2n purchase from you.
Regards,
John Pendley