Re: [OM] Om-2s received!

Subject: Re: [OM] Om-2s received!
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 08:08:48 -0500
John,

Others have answered this, but my 2 cents. I've heard the 2S horror stories
too.  I know they can't be repaired if the circuit goes bad, so I guess
they're expensive disposables.  That said, I've owned several, selling some,
keeping some, and they've all worked perfectly.  I guess I'll keep two and
as they die started rebuilding them into one.

If I was only going to have one body, I'd probably try for a 4T, just
because they're the most repairable, but in a multi-body setup, the 2S is
wonderful.

Tom