Re: [OM] Om-2s received! (Looong!)

Subject: Re: [OM] Om-2s received! (Looong!)
From: jpendley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 11:35:16 -0400

Ray Moth wrote:

> Both are well made, small but sturdy cameras. In my experience they
> produce good results but I have actually found the 2S to give more
> precise exposures. I never have any doubts about its accuracy whereas I
> was occasionally disappointed with results from the 2N. However, that
> could have been because the 2N didn't have spot metering and I might
> have misjudged a few exposures because of that.

Hello again Ray,
I've done the same thing with my -2n, but it's pretty new to me.
Backlight can fool it, and I'm so used to spot metering that I  haven't
adapted yet.  I've got three camera systems (although "systems" implies
a much bigger collection than I actually have).  Anyway, all the bodies
but the -2n have spot metering.  In addition I have an old Soligor
one-degree spot meter that still works like a champ.  It's easy to get
spoiled, isn't it?
Regards,
John