[OM] Stuff for Sale II

Subject: [OM] Stuff for Sale II
From: "Craig Henrikson" <chenriks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 13:24:15 -0400
Thanks to those of you who purchased from my first list.

I still have the OM-1n, the sales information file and the Sigma and UG
lenses.  If you think my prices are too high, let's discuss your offer! :-)

New Listings:

    Power Bounce Grip 2.  Excellent condition in original box.  With grip.
$150

    T-32 Flash  Excellent condition with pouch and manual $120

    M Grip cord  LN in box  $10

    Zoom Adapter for the T-32  Ex. in Box  $20

    TTL Auto Cord  0.3M (the straight one) LN in box $15

    TTL Shoe cable connector (for OM 1n,2n) (Goes on in place of flash shoe)
$20

    Winder One -- Good condition  $50

Buy now or off to E-Bay we go!

Craig