Re: [OM] Olympus SC35 ???

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus SC35 ???
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 15:15:10 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 24 Jul 2000, John Hermanson wrote:

> There may be a second version, though the only special medical camera I ever
> saw come in from Tokyo (based on the 88)  came with a modified 1-9.
> Perhaps there are different versions in other countries?

I believe the Pen F was offered in two medical versions, one fitted with the
familiar crosshairs screen and another with the endoscope screen.  Perhaps
they offered something similar for the 88.  They each serve a different
purpose and are not interchangeable so I would expect two different 88
based cameras to exist.
                                -mark