Re: [OM] [OT] And for Your Next Assignment

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] And for Your Next Assignment
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 22:44:11 +0000
At 15:19 7/24/00 , B.B. Bean wrote:
[snip]
>live on the farm, so the landscape is constantly changing, and there
>is ALWAYS something to shoot. Even on rainy days, I'll pick up the
>camera and spend 30 minutes shooting something in my living room or
>out in the shed. If you're breathing, there's something to shoot
>where you are.
>
>BBB
>-
>B.B. Bean                                      bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Bean & Bean Cotton Co/Bean Farms               http://www.beancotton.com
>Peach Orchard, MO

It's one of the reasons I enjoy going to my Aunt's farm in Illinois.  All
the photo hardware goes with me on those trips.  It was homesteaded shortly
after the War of 1812 by her husband's ancestors; the farmhouse and barn
were built in the early 1820's.

No doubt something is *always* changing on your farm Barry, especially
growing cotton on a Bean Farm in a Peach Orchard.  Sounds like you've got a
lot going on there!

-- John