Re: [OM] OM:"slick" ebay dealer

Subject: Re: [OM] OM:"slick" ebay dealer
From: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 08:38:54 +0000
>On Mon, Jul 24, 2000 at 09:27:05PM -0400, Wayne wrote:
>> When I complained, I was told that they would check and send me a strap.
>> Them they send me an eMail and told me that the ad did not expressly say
>> that it included the strap. BUT, they had such a strap, and WOULD BE
>> HAPPY TO SELL IT TO ME!!.
>
>Despite the fact it'll earn you retaliatory feedback, I'd go ahead and post
>negative feedback for them with your experience. This is the kind of thing
>that other eBayers need to know about.

I respectfully disagree. The add didn't say "strap included" so why do you
expect a freebie? If it's a Mamiya TLR, the clips on the body are "special"
and require a special strap. It would have been wise to inquire before
bidding on this item. I used to have a Mamiya TLR, so I know about the
"special strap" stuff.
--
Be Seeing You.
Dirk Wright