Re: [OM] Re: fluorescent/daylight mix

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: fluorescent/daylight mix
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 08:38:06 -0500 (CDT)
On Mon, 24 Jul 2000 21:44:31 -0400, miaim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>If it were me I'd probably just pick up a #30 Magenta filter, leave it in
>the bag, and then proceed to just use whatever daylight color film I had.

At the moment, that looks like what I'll be doing. My wife has
informed me that none of the local print shops bidding on the project
would know what to do with a transparency (my preference) if it bit
them, so I'll be shooting print film and let the lab worry about
color temp.

BB
-
B.B. Bean                                       bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx