Re: [OM] [OT] And for Your Next Assignment -Reply

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] And for Your Next Assignment -Reply
From: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 13:43:47 +0000

>David Hamilton and Hugh Heffner share a common thread .... titillation.
>Hamilton targetted prepubescent girls and Heffner targetted pubescent
>girls.
>
>jh

...which is perfectly in line with women's fashions in the western/european
world. The way I look at it, all of the characteristics of the "ideal" woman
in the western world amounts to an illusion of a prepubsecent girl. Now, the
real question is why would men find a woman that looks like a prepubescent
girl attractive? What does that say about men? I think it's an interesting
commentary on western values and beliefs.

--
Be Seeing You.
Dirk Wright