Re: [OM] [OT] And for Your Next Assignment -Reply

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] And for Your Next Assignment -Reply
From: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 15:29:07 +0000
>On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 13:43:47 +0000, Dirk Wright wrote:
>
>>...which is perfectly in line with women's fashions in the western/european
>>world. The way I look at it, all of the characteristics of the "ideal"
woman
>>in the western world amounts to an illusion of a prepubsecent girl. Now,
the
>>real question is why would men find a woman that looks like a prepubescent
>>girl attractive? What does that say about men?
>
>It likely says far more about the women who buy and wear these
>fashions than the men who may or may not find them attractive.
>
>BBB

That may be like arguing whether the egg or the chicken came first. I don't
know the detailed history of women's fashions, so I cannot comment for
certain which gender was the initiator. But, my point is that there is
something very wrong with a society that holds an imitation of a prepubescent
girl up to be the sexual ideal for the female gender. It effectively endorses
pedophlia. This ideal is purpetuated by both genders, regardless of who was
the instigator. I'm sure I'm not the first to realize this....

I'll take my women hairy and smelly thank you!! <gggg>

I never thought I'd be talking about this on the Oly list!

--
Be Seeing You.
Dirk Wright