RE: [OM] Completed outfit, was ON THE WAY WAY OT...

Subject: RE: [OM] Completed outfit, was ON THE WAY WAY OT...
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 15:03:51 -0700
I have the perfect item for you... I'm sure it's something you don't have
and would lust greatly after.   It's a Rexatar 500mm F8 solid catadioptric
that must be circa 1970 or so.  It's about the size and weight of the Hubble
without the resolving power or positioning equipment.

Let me know... I might be persuaded to part with this gem (it already has an
OM T-mount on it).

Jim Timpe
Fluke Customer Support Services
Everett, WA 98206