Re: [OM] Re: fluorescent/daylight mix

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: fluorescent/daylight mix
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 23:07:44 -0400
Using a florescent filter will proceed to screw up whatever fill light you use.
(flash will have a magenta cast on daylight film. The lab can correct one or the
other color balance. (Unless you tape a slightly greenish gel to the flash,  and
compensate for the florescent filter's density + the greenish gel density in
calculating flash exposure.)

Larry