Re: [OM] <om content> linking to personal posts saved locally

Subject: Re: [OM] <om content> linking to personal posts saved locally
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 06:47:00 GMT
I can't speak for others but I consider public domain anything I contribute to a public forum, unless I specifically say otherwise. Which I never have. A contributor to Guns & Ammo magazine quoted - after asking my permission - a statement I'd made on the CompuServe firearms forum regarding the Second Amendment. Imagine my surprise.

One minute down from my fame log, 14 minutes to go.

Lex