[OM] UK resource

Subject: [OM] UK resource
From: "John Palmer" <john.palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 21:45:36 +0100
I was visiting Newbury, Southern England, yesterday an speculatively
nipped into a camera shop next to the rail station. They had a fairly
small routine selection of bodies and lenses, then the guy brought out
the box of bits and pieces.

I grabbed my Oly Grail of a TTL Shoe Cord, multi-flash connector (they
only had one of each - sorry!) and a few cables and caps. There was
all sorts of odd stuff - flash connectors (several no. 4 connector,
the one that screws in place of the hotshoe on a 1n/2n and takes a T
flash cable), other connectors with different fittings, eyesight
correction lenses, what looked like battery compartment covers for
flashes, focussing screens (albeit mostly 1-13's) and all sorts. (And
a 5 metre M remote cord, for which they wanted GBP20 so I decided to
stick with my home made Carousel changer conversion). Most of the
stuff was unpriced, and the bits I bought were good and cheap.

I am unlikely to be pasing through Newbury again so if you are
interested you will have to contact them yourselves. They are T4
Cameras Ltd, 62 Cheap Street, Newbury, Berks, RG14 5DH. Phone +44 1635
528788.

Usual disclaimer - I have no connection with them whatsoever apart
from being a happy customer.

They also stock a very interesting range of fine Scottish malt
whiskies!

John