Re: [OM] Re: fluorescent/daylight mix

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: fluorescent/daylight mix
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 10:57:27 GMT
I've read about a couple of architectural photographers who typically shoot using existing office lighting. They use a color meter to measure each fluorescent tube, then swap tubes around until only those of matching output characteristics are turned on at any given time. The camera is filtered appropriately and that particular portion of the room is exposed. The shutter is either left open with the lens covered, or set for multiple exposures, and the process is repeated for the entire project. The result, a properly exposed and filtered room using only the existing available lighting fixtures.

Whew!  To each his own.

Lex
===