[OM] Changing enlargements in frames and mounting?

Subject: [OM] Changing enlargements in frames and mounting?
From: ALEXSCIFI@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 11:58:14 EDT
Hi Folks,

     Does anyone occasionally or regularly, change their enlargements in
existing frames? If so, what kind of frame and mounting are you using?

     What I want to do is pre-mat all my enlargements (including an adhesive
adhered rear mounting board cut to the mat size), and then switch them at
will with various wall mounted frames throughout my place. Does anyone have
any suggestions on how to do this?

      Pictures not in use, could be carried in archival presentation boxes to
show other or simply stored for later use.

Thanks.

Alex