RE: [OM] Bounce Grip 2

Subject: RE: [OM] Bounce Grip 2
From: Ralph Nitschke <rnitschke@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 13:02:29 -0700
Thanks Olaf, and to all those who provided such varied interpretations of
'chucking it' ;-)

I was dumbfounded when I tried to take the silly thing apart and given the
following details that a member kindly forward - I think I'll just keep it
for parts.

>Sounds to me like your BG2 has a burned out oscillator circuit - seldom
>worth the trouble-shooting to replace all the burned out transistors and
>diodes, maybe even the transformer, too.
>
>The circuits are still listed in Olympus's parts catalog for about $20,
>but I don't know if they're really still available.  Photosphere in
>Dallas says they still have a couple, though - $70-80 w/parts, shipping,
>etc.

Ralph
down one BG2, up one OM4Ti
Vancouver, BC, Canada