Re: [OM] Denver Stuff

Subject: Re: [OM] Denver Stuff
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 02:40:50 GMT
I haven't disassembled a Zuiko type lens, but sure, it's possible for a linkage to be disconnected so that the diaphragm won't operate properly. A spring could be broken, weak or disconnected. I've never seen lubricant completely prevent a diaphragm from operating. Maybe I'm wrong but I'd think a Zuiko 21mm would be worth repairing, but at a cost of $250 as-is? I'll pass.

Lex
===