Re: [OM] My name is Tom, and I am a Zuikoholic

Subject: Re: [OM] My name is Tom, and I am a Zuikoholic
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 11:10:45 GMT
I'm starting to think this news list should be renamed Circus Olympus. It may have the world's largest juggling act, as members toss items across entire oceans. A few - like Tom - manage to keep more in the air than others, while still passing and receiving items without missing a beat. Me, I'm strictly a two-item juggler.

Lex
===