Re: [OM] Extension Tube Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Extension Tube Question
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 11:17:39 GMT
Hey, Chris - TTL metering should compensate for any light loss from using extension tubes, teleconverters, etc. Older cds meters tend to respond more slowly as slow lenses or light-stealing extension tubes are used, so give the needle time to settle in.

The instructions for manually calculating apertures are for use with supplemental light like flash. Or, if you chose to use a handheld meter instead of TTL.

Lex
===